As a Youth Advisory Board Member, you will get to:
- Serve as the voice of the student body.
- Receive leadership development opportunities and training.
- Make YOUR voice heard on the best ways to empower youth to make healthy choices.
- Roll up your sleeves for a few hours a month for critical thinking, good fun, new friends, and high profile leadership.
Expectations of a Youth Advisory Board Member:
- Serve as the voice of the student body
- 1 year commitment to the board
- Come to meetings prepared and actively participate in decision-making and activities
- Maintain a grade point average of C or above
- Commit to an alcohol, tobacco and other drug-free life style